The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. -Lao Tzu
YogaOne’s RYT 200 Hour Immersion Teacher Training is designed to begin or reignite your path as a yoga teacher and to deepen your understanding of the path and practice of yoga. Led by Roger and Albina Rippy and a powerful team of highly experienced assistants, YogaOne’s Immersion Teacher Training is a life-changing course in personal growth and human development through yoga. Acquire the building blocks to becoming a powerful, authentic and dynamic yoga teacher and deepen the practice you already love. In this intensive training, more will be asked of you than has ever been asked of you before on every level (mental, physical and emotional) in order gain access to the highest and best version of you. If you are ready to live your life to the fullest and discover what’s possible, then you are ready NOW!
In this training, you will:
• Become stronger and more subtle in your personal practice than you thought possible
• Learn YogaOne’s signature Vinyasa Flow AND Hot Yoga sequences by heart and feel them deeply in your body
• Understand proper alignment and verbal cues for the postures in the YogaOne Sequences from a functional, energetic and anatomical perspective
• Gain insight into your perceived limitations and roadblocks and step into your personal power through self-inquiry and personal growth work
• Develop the confidence to stand before a class and guide students through a powerful asana practice
• Unlock the tools to begin to access your authentic voice
• Begin to skillfully observe, listen and give tools to students to guide them to their greatness
• Engage in practice teaching and receive and implement uplifting feedback to grow into a powerful, confident, and radical yoga teacher
• Dive deeper into yogic philosophy, asana and meditation
There are 3 components to YogaOne's 200 Teacher Training that incorporate hours in contact with the Trainers at the in-studio Trainings with practical hours on your own spent reading, personal study, and reflection as well as taking, teaching, and assisting classes.
Immersion or Module 1
Weekend Breakouts or Module 2
Practical Hours for Completion/Certification